Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I really am going to change my blogheader!!

We had a really rough month for December. First, my sweet mother in law passed away. She was 89, but we still weren't expecting it! She was an amazing, wonderful lady. We were just beginning to breathe again when my step dad passed away. We knew he was going, but you know, you are never really ready! But both are in a way better place now. And then my sister had a small heart attack and got a brand new shiny stent in the last week of the month! So we are really praying for a brighter 2012!

I will post a few of my favorite Christmas cards. I barely got a handful done - most were in pieces on my table - put up now for later assembly. Will just get a fresh start on Valentines and cheerful spring cards!

I plan to post at least weekly - thanks for staying with me!! maurita

No comments:

Post a Comment