This one is embossed in pewter and cut out - I thought it needed more color behind.... The Riding Hood Red looked good - then the back side popped out before I had a chance to glue it down and I think I kind've like it! I am sure I will think on it a few days to decide if it will stay this way! :)
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Sunday, January 6, 2013
I can't believe how long it's been since I posted!! I have lots of excuses - ha - mostly that we have moved, moved two houses in together, unmoved them and loads of unpacking from a very, very uncoordinated move!! haha
I was so happy to get to stamp when I did these, they are passable, but still not right.... both are painted with champagne glimmer paint. The yellow one, shows less, it's on the backside of the window sheet. The second looks pretty showy. Of course, in retrospect, I really wish I had brayered texture folder under the butterfly... I was pretty mojo-less here!
Posted by maurita at 8:47 PM